C100 Series AC Drive-Single Phase 200/240VACLSIS
- More Info
LSIS’s M100 is the best way to save time and money. The M100 is a great choice for small motor applications and OEMs. Despite its small form factor, the M100 packs many features, is DIN rail mount, and meets UL 60800-5-1.
LS, who you might recognize better as LG, offers the compact M100 from 1/8 to 10 hp available in either 200 / 240 VAC
This is a sensorless vector and V/Hz control drive with a built-in rotary potentiometer and ratings for both constant and variable torque. There is also a built-in transistor for dynamic braking!
These drives have STO (safety torque off) safety input and are UL508E rated for use with LSis MMS (manual motor starters). This is a global drive that is dual rated 50/60 Hz which means no derating for 50Hz export!
The LSIS M100 Series:
- Available from 1/8 to 10 hp
- 200VAC or 240VAC available in single phase
- Sensorless vector and V/Hz control
- 400Hz output in V/F mode
- Modbus RTU
- STO safety input
- Built-in rotary potentiometer
- EMC filter available
- HD operation : -10 to 50°C
- IP20 (NEMA 1 kit)
- Side by side installation
- Extremely compact
- Dual overload ratings - 150% HD, 110% ND
- Rated for both constant and variable torque
- UL508E rated for use with LSis manual motor starters
- Global drive - rated 50/60 Hz which means no derating for 50Hz export
- Compliance with safety requirements: EN ISO 13849-1PLd, EN61508 SIL2, EN60204-1
- 2 year warranty
- Built-in transistor for dynamic braking
- LSIS operated under the name LG Industrial Systems for 30 years, now part of the LS Group
- Need More Information?