S100 Series AC Drive-Three Phase 380/480VAC ( IP20 Rated )LSIS
- More Info
The S100 series is a general purpose industrial drive with V/F and sensorless vector control available from 1/2 to 100 hp. This drive is dual rated for constant torque and variable torque.
Advanced features of the S100 include power loss ride through, STO (safe off relay), PID control and a number of communication options.
This series also has heatsink out the back which is also called a flange mount for external heatsink (please note weather stripping is not included). This creates a NEMA 12 dust tight enclosure with the heat on the outside which means you might not need to air condition the enclosure.
This series is also available in a NEMA 4X enclosure from 1/2 to 30 hp.
Features of the LSIS S100 Series:
- General purpose AC drive
- Single phase, 230V, 0.5 to 3hp
- Three phase, 230V, 0.5 to 20hp
- Three phase, 480V, 0.5 to 100 hp
- Also available in NEMA 4X enclosure
- V/F and sensorless vector control
- Power loss ride through
- Built-in STO (safe torque output/safe off relay)
- Dual rated for constant or variable torque
- Side by side installation
- Heatsink out the back (flange option)
- PM motor control
- Authorized LSIS distributor
- Built-in EMC filter (option for 480V)
Need More Information?
- LSIS LSLV S100 Series Brochure
- LSIS S100 Series (.5~30HP) Quick Start Reference
- LSIS LSLV S100 (0.4-22kW) Simple Installation Manual
- LSIS LSLV S100 (30-75kW) Simple Installation Manual
- LSIS LSLV S100 (IP66) Simple Installation Manual
- LSIS LSLV S100 Troubleshooting Manual
- LSIS LSLV S100 NEMA4X/IP66 Keypad Mount Option User Manual
- LSIS S100/H100 Conduit Option Installation Manual