1485 Series- Nema 12 Lay-In Wireway (4 X 4 Multi-Length)Hammond MFG
- More Information
- Designed to enclose and protect electrical wiring from dirt, dust, oil and water.
- All sections and fittings are completely open on each side to allow wires and cables to be placed into the wireway without "pulling through".
- UL 870 Type 1 (unless marked1)
- CSA Type 1 (unless marked1)
- NEMA Type 12
- IEC 60529, IP54
Please click a part number below to view the product specifications.
Description Part No. 6" Section 1485C6 12" Section 1485C12 24" Section 1485C24 36" Section 1485C36 48" Section 1485C48 60" Section 1485C60 120" Section 1485C120
- Bodies and covers are formed from 14-gauge steel with 10 gauge steel flanges.
- 12” x 6” size has a 12 gauge steel body with a 14-gauge cover.
- Smooth continuously welded seams.
- Interior surfaces are smooth to prevent wire damage during
- Butt hinged cover is secured with easily operated quick release clamps.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Solid oil resistant gaskets are used between flanges when sections and fittings are bolted together.
- One gasket kit, complete with hardware is provided with each straight section or fitting.
- Sealing plate is supplied.
- Flange junctions are sealed with gasket sealing plates, which are put in place after wiring is completed. One is supplied with all straight sections and most fittings; see table for exact number.