Fandis FF08GA115UF Fan Filter 106.5mm x 106.5mm 115 Vac 15.3 CFM GrayFandis
The Fandis FF08GAF Series fan is a 106.5mm, 115V AC Gray Fan Filter Assembly. It has the ability to move air at a rate of 15.3 CFM, with a power consumption of 12/10W. It has an expected lifespan of 40,000 hrs and a noise level of 37/42 dB(a). The FF series is intended to be an updated improvement to the FPF series, which includes design and structural enhancements. Storage temperature: -40 C to 70 C (-40 F to 158). UL Approved.
- Mounting without screws in square openings as indicated in the cut-out diagram - plate thickness between 1 and 2 mm. Note: possible attachment with screws for thicker cabinets (screws not supplied)
- Plastic parts in ABS plastic/polycarbonate alloy
- Color RAL 7035 Gray
- Filter media in thermo-linked progressive structure synthetic fiber
- Standard airflow
- IP54 standard protection degree (Protection from dust and splashing water from any direction)
- UL E237844, CE, CSA approved
Additional Product Information
It is made to efficiently filter and cool control cabinets, automation equipment & electronics. When internal temperatures get too high it can lead to data loss, equipment damage or failure. Using filter fans to cool electronics helps keep internal temperatures down. The FF08GAF series of fans are perfect for those who want a simplified and secure process when it comes to mounting cooling systems.
The FF series was made to streamline installation. There are no tools required to mount the filter, you simply push it onto the enclosure. Sliding catches allow the cover to be attached or removed. This also allows filter media replacement from the outside, without needing tools, so the process is faster and safer. The seal between the base and cover has been replaced by ribbing that directs water runoff to the outside.