Fandis FF15U Filter Assembly 250mm x 250mm GrayFandis
Fandis FF15 Series Filter Assembly
The Fandis FF15U is a gray filter assembly with dimensions of 250 mm x 250 mm. It is designed to efficiently filter the air coming into control cabinets, automation equipment & electronics. The FF series is designed to be an updated improvement to the FPF series, which includes design enhancements. Storage temperature: -40 C to 70 C (-40 F to 158 F). UL Approved. Fan not included.
- Plate thickness between 1.3 and 3.7 mm.
- Plastic components made from ABS Plastic / Polycarbonate alloy (PA 66 GF13 HSL for elastic clips)
- Color RAL 7035 Gray
- Thermo-linked progressive structure synthetic fiber filter media
- Rated IP 54 (Protection from dust and splashing water from any direction)
- UL E237844, CE, CSA approved
- Type of Material- ABS/PC Alloy
- Color- Gray RAL 7035
- Protection- IP 54 to EN 60529 / Type 12 to UL 508
- Fixing System- Elastic Clips or 4 Self Threading Screws (Screws not included)
- Storage Temperature- -40 C to 70 C (-40 F to 158 F)
- Operating Temperature- -10 C to 60 C (14 F to 140 F)
- Filter Class- Class G3, According to EN 779
- Degree of Separation- 85% - DIN 24185
- Dust Retention Capacity- 600 g/m^2
Additional Product Information
Keeping the control cabinet free from outside contaminants can help to extend the life of the components inside. Using the filter assembly will still let air pass through for ventilation, while also trapping foreign particles so they don't collect and build-up. It is ideal for applications where active cooling is not necessary.
The FF series is intended to streamline installation. Elastic clips assist in attachment or removal of the cover. This allows the filter media to be easily replaced without needing tools, so the task is much easier. Filter media can be washed up to 10 times before needing replacement. For a more permanent installation, the filter can be mounted using screws.