Vertical Rackmount Outlet Strip 15 AmpHammond MFG
- NEMA Ratings
Low-profile slim design constructed of rugged lightweight aluminum. Designed for a variety of applications. Install in your server cabinet, wall mount cabinets, open frame racks, or install horizontally above your workbench. Each outlet strip included a hardware mounting kit. Order P/N: 1585CLIP for additional hardware kit. Receptacles are 1” square and are equally spaced over the length of the power strip. With on/off switch or pilot light and 15 Amp circuit breaker.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord - 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integrally molded plug.
- Plug types available are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type.
- Rated 15 amps, 120 volts.
- UL/cUL Listed Standard UL1363 file No. E166039 & CSA C22.2 No. 308-14 & CSA C22.2 No. 0.4-04
- NOTE #1: Outlet strips can NOT be used between the front & rear panel rails of rack cabinets as they (and the equipment plugs) will interfere with mounted equipment and mounted accessories.
- NOTE #2: To properly use on rack cabinets, allow sufficient depth BEHIND the rear panel rails for vertically mounting to the cabinet.
Please click a part number below to view the product specifications.
Number of Outlets
6 15851H6A1 7 15854H7A1 8 15852H8A1 10 1585H10A1
NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type.